100′ Patriot Challenge Obstacle Course***
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
Looking to test your patriotism with the most epic item in our inventory? The BRAND NEW 100' Patriot Challenge Obstacle Course features three thrilling pieces for you and your guests to race through! Dodge the pillars and scale the rock wall in the first stage, then climb through the tubes and avoid the wrecking balls in the second piece, and finally scale the 15' warp wall to reach the double lane slide and win! This unique piece books quickly, so reach out now for your USA-themed event!
Love a particular piece? You can rent them individually too! Check out the Warp Wall and 40' Patriot Challenge Obstacle.
The 100’ Patriot Challenge Obstacle Course is fun🤩 for ages 6 and up because the ladder for the slides throughout the obstacle course are easier to climb than other options! This unit is unique because it has a taller and steeper slide than its Radical Run counterpart! At 100ft 📏long, this could be the perfect extreme addition to your event if you are out in Jupiter Farms🌴, Loxahatchee, or Palm Beach Country Estates or if you have a large 🏰 commercial venue! As far as power, we include a generator⚡ rental! We’ve got you covered!😉
This may not be the best option if:
- most of the guests are under 6 or more on the timid side. Kids younger than 6 may have a hard time climbing the ladder by themselves. If you're concerned about the height, check out the 100’ Radical Run or the No Name Obstacle instead!
- the obstacle will be set up in an area with limited space. We have similar obstacles (like the 70′ Patriot Sports Challenge Obstacle and the 65′ Stars and Stripes Obstacle) that are more space conscious.
Similar Obstacles include:
- Looking for a different theme? Try our 100’ Radical Run!
- Our biggest obstacle ever is the 130’ Warrior Dash!
Circuits needed: The number of electrical outlets needed within 50ft of the setup area (without anything else plugged into them)
Item Dimensions: The true dimensions of the equipment- not including room for lines
100L x 11W x 17H
Landing Type: Splash landing is good for wet or dry events; pool landings are better for wet only
Recommended Age Range: Our age recommendations are simply recommendations- you know your children better than us
6 and up
Rider Capacity: In order to maintain a safe environment, this is the number of riders who can safely utilize the equipment at the same time
up to 2 people
Gate Width: Clearance needed in order to get the equipment where it needs to be for setup
Wet or Dry Unit: Specify if the unit can be used with water on it
wet OR dry
- Surface (Grass)
- Surface (Pavement/Park/Turf/Indoor)